Located on beautiful Whidbey Island just outside of Seattle, Seattle Seed Company is a family-owned and operated businesses founded in 2010 under the principle that we wanted to offer our customers quality products, affordable prices and the ability to feed their families and others wholesome, nutritious foods that are organic and GMO-free. We offer our customers a higher level of service and support that they just won’t find anywhere else and our commitment to their satisfaction shows in everything we do and every product we sell. We have proudly signed the Safe Seed Pledge. Seattle Seed Company buys our seeds from farms and cooperatives who want to help preserve the integrity of our food supply. We carefully select our seed varieties to ensure they are of the highest quality and value before we sell them to your family. Shop with us today and experience the difference quality and service makes.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
This is a nice shape that fits comfortably in your hand. It is strong enough to get all the dirt off your potatoes but gentle enough to use on soft fruit. I used to have one of those little scrubbers that fit like a ring and was made of hard plastic and nylon...this is so much better! I have it sitting on a soap dish which keeps it out of the sink and able to easily air dry after using.
This is a great brush. It works really well because the bristles are stiff and don't bend back and forth like a cheap vegetable brush. If you are looking for a brush to clean potatoes or carrots, look no longer. Buy this. You will be happy with your purchase.
This is a perfect scrubber for carrots, potatoes, any vegetable really. The size is good, there's no plastics, the bristles are abrasive enough to remove dirt in just one or two swipes, and they don't fall out. I’m in love with it.
I use this brush for quite a few different things, but mostly to scrub root veggies and other produce. It is easy to clean (I just run it under the sink with some dish soap) and it is small enough to store with my other sponges.
I like how it fits my hand, nice shape. The bristles are nice and stiff to scrub potatoes. A very nice product, delivered in a timely manner. Thanks.
Works well for scrubbing my veggies. No issues with the bristles losing their shape. I keep the brush clean and dry, away in a drawer between uses, which may help its durability.
I've never used a brush specifically for veggies/fruits before, but this purchase was worth it. I expected it’s bigger.
I use this for scrubbing my organic sweet potatoes before steaming or baking. Also used for cleaning carrots. Works great for both, as well as any other tubers.
I got this for washing veggies out of the garden. Works great. Quality product at great price.
I love this little brush I use on vegetables. It's all natural and not plastic which I love. Being wood you do have to set it out to dry on the sink.
Works as advertised, and I love that it is biodegradable, but I will admit that it is not the most durable or long lasting, unfortunately.
Works well. Great for veggies.. sure beats s nail brush, Exactly what I wanted.