TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — The Tallahassee Fire Department rescued a dog from a fire on Sunday evening.
The fire occurred in the 1000 block of Bonnie Drive at 6:08 p.m., according to reports. Upon arrival, firefighters found the kitchen to be fully in flames.
Crews were able to put the fire out and determine that no one was inside, but during the search, firefighters found the resident’s dog and brought him out to safety.
The cause of the fire appears to be electrical, according to TFD, and no injuries were reported.
WPRI.comPlease enter a search term.Please enter a search term. Posted: Mar 14, 2022 / 08:53 AM EDT Updated: Mar 15, 2022 / 08:40 AM EDT Posted: Mar 14, 2022 / 08:53 AM EDT Updated: Mar 15, 2022 / 08:40 AM EDT Go Providence brought us Chef Peter Pariseau from Wicked Good Bar & Grill to...
While there are some occasional hiccups, the SmartWings motorized shades deliver a long-lasting custom option for lighting and privacy.The SmartWings line of woven wood shades shows that smart technology can be made uniquely yours. Rather than limiting your customization to its application, a unique design awaits with every order. While there are some occasional hiccups...