Mirage Pet Products got it’s origins in El Monte, California in 1957 at a belt factory. A belt customer brought in a dog collar and requested that the belt factory add some crystals. The rest is pet industry history. Six generations of family have helped make Mirage Pet Products what it is today. Focusing on quality over quantity, we make as much as we can in our small factory in southern Missouri and we sure have a lot of fun while doing it!
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
Highly recommend. Purchased a small for our new golden retriever puppy, knowing we would eventually need a medium. I had these, very nicely done, clean lines and no damage. I had purchased a similar brand before which was WAY more expensive and I would say these are just a good, if not nicer. Our previous dog escaped our backyard and the neighbor could easily call the number. Highly recommend getting the personalization for a few extra dollars. Once our dog stops growing, I'll come back for every color!!!
We just got a puppy a week and a half ago and in that time he already outgrew the collar we bought when we got him. Since he’s going to be a big dog, I was looking for an inexpensive, basic collar for him that didn’t cost too much since he will probably outgrow it in a month’s time. But it had to be of high quality because he’s strong and he and our other dog play rough. This collar fits the bill! Great quality at an unbeatable price. We will be continuing to buy him more of these as he grows.
Love this collar and the color too (red houndstooth). I have a golden retriever puppy and I purchased the small. Very cute!
Love these collars, bought 4, nice variety of colors too. Good Quality and good price
I love this brand collar for my dogs. I had brought in the past a small, medium small, and two medium collars they all seem to work really well! I haven’t replaced one on one of my dogs for about two or three years. It has held its color nicely.
I love this collar. It's super durable, easy to tighten/loosen, and it's adorable. My only hesitation is the color. I expected it would be brighter.
Make sure to measure and purchase according to sizing as listed. Very cute and decent material, it looks great on my kitten!