Popular Decor Item in Minnesota Explodes When Mixed With Water – Y105FM

CAUTION!  A video has resurfaced that shows the extreme danger of mixing water with an item that is in most homes in Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin.  The mixture can lead to an extremely large fire and cause severe burns.
A few years ago, CBS covered a story about an unfortunate fire that one of their anchors survived.  She had a candle burning in her home and the wax caught on fire again so she did what a lot of us would do – she got a cup of water and poured it on.  As she said in the video below, "Water puts out fire, right?".  Sadly, that is not the case and as a result, she suffered severe burns from the incident.
As we've learned, NEVER add water to a burning candle.  Here are a few other safer options though:
If you've got another tip that might help save the life of someone, please let me know!  You can reach me on my Facebook page – Jessica On The Radio.  I'll check it out and it could be in one of my upcoming stories.
Heads up!  If you are out shopping or putting together your online grocery order, prices of several items are slowly increasing but another concern is even more alarming.  Shortages are starting to be a little more noticeable with 12 items throughout the United States and stores in Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin are seeing the impact.

source

Leave a comment

Shopping cart

×