no drips or mess
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
I purchased this silicone toilet brush as I have a Closomat toilet and any other type of brush can seriously damage the delicate instruments inside the bowl and also scratch the bowl. This toilet brush is soft to the touch but durable and makes light work of the deadly task of cleaning the toilet. The handle comes in two parts but there is no danger of it coming undone while in use as the two sections have an incredibly long thread fitting. The brush head also comes off and again this is unlikely to detach as the head has to be rotated 6-7 times before it unthreads completely. The holder is quite sturdy and has a special vent at the bottom to keep the brush well ventilated when stored and to allow excess water to escape – unlike the traditional brush, this brush doesn’t retain water or drip which makes it much more hygienic and there is hardly ever any excess water at the bottom of the holder. I would recommend this toilet brush as it makes cleaning the toilet easier and the handle is a decent length which makes it easier to reach when sitting from my wheelchair. The handle tapers in thickness and is the thickest at the end and this gradual change makes it easier to hold – I have manual dexterity problems and I have no problem holding this handle. It is more expensive than the traditional brushes but the quality is a thousand times better and as it makes the job easier it’s well worth the extra moolah.